Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
TOPIC: Maplestory Chat: The state of non-Reboot and Reboo
Maplestory Chat: The state of non-Reboot and Reboo 5 years 8 months ago #6104
  • Rshop2018

Part 1. Just recently hit 299k~400somethingK in range thx to a generous and helpful guildies and guild leader gifting me a a fafnir raven ring with mythical stats!Im lvl 210 XD So today I have Buy Maplestory Mesos roughly 164% boss strike,I think a little section of the Boss assault is out of SO gong gloves I have a couple of times ago.But now im working on getting Superior Gollux ring to finish off gollux set,and still desire reinforced and solid rings as well.So much work left to do cheapest Maplestory Mesos.

Part2.With that Fafnir katana I was given that makes it the ONLY equipment I have on me that is legendary tier.My fafinr equipment and tyrant boots and cape are Unique atm.and all of my equipment either has %att or percentstr on it allthough extremmely low like 6% or 3 percent.And I would love to cube everytihng to legendary(Who's wouldntXD) anddg et higher stats maybe some item drop rate .

Part 3. Hell It requires me 15-18 minutes to conquer Easy cygnus and that is while spamming hitokiri attack over and over.Its painfull T^T Any advice tips anyone can provide are greatly desired and appreciated.Thanks again as always will aply advice devoted to strengthening my character.

Not a lot of players these days would give such considerate detailed info. I guess I will have to start stocking up on Clean Slate Scrolls thenXD. Additionally yes I do have a ghost boat badge. It is either epic buy Maplestory 2 Mesos or one of a kind possible I'll need to check. I'm looking into getting some fresh gloves. I now have Lionheart gloves in inventory, but I'm using the Therefore Gong gloves I got out of dojo a couple of days ago. Would either of them be a good replacement after the dojo gloves perish. Once again thank you very much for being tremendously beneficial.

I think that the addition of the Maplestory2 Mesos Reboot host has been among the greatest things to happen to Maple in the past year or two, but has it left the typical servers at the dust and without a means to compete? I really don't have some godly financed characters, but I do have some end-game financing (CRA with unique/leg abilities, decently scrolled equips, etc).
The administrator has disabled public write access.